With the advancement of mobile technology, qualitative and quantitative data collection processes can be seamlessly integrated into mobile devices, making it more fun for participants to respond than traditional methods.
The international conference on Market Research in the Mobile World (#mobilemr) will be held on the 2 & 3 December 2010 in Berlin. This highly interactive event will bring together top researchers and practitioners to discuss new challenges and opportunities of levergaing mobile platforms for enhancing qualitative and quantitative research and data collection processes.
Topics that will be discussed and debated during the conference include:
• Discussing the future of mobile technologies and its implications on market research
• Generating actionable insights through leveraging mobile technologies
• Developing successful strategies to plan, implement and report mobile research studies
• Using smart phones for extracting insights from online research communities
• Using mobile phones to determine what really drives customer satisfaction and behaviour
• Mobilising online qualitative research via smart phones: what are the pros and cons
• Using mobile ethnography for consumer insights: what are the learnings and risks?
• Exploring the application of qualitative & quantitative methods across mobile platforms
Corporates / Practitioners - €595.00
Group Discount for 3 persons & above - €495.00
Academics / Students - €295.00
Programme Committee, Advisory Board Members - €350.00
Documentation Pack Only (in PDF) - €95.00
Optional Networking Dinner - €40.00
iQ 2.0 Facebook Followers have a 5% discount
Click here to register
*Limited number of scholarships are available for students and individuals from low-income countries. To request for a scholarship, please contact the organiser.